To use for Quilt-In-The-Hoop Embroidery:
- Cut the Embroidery Batting at least 1” larger than the embroidery frame you will be using.
- Place the quilt fabric being used for the back behind the Embroidery Batting (wrong side to batting) using a piece at least 1” larger than the Embroidery Batting.
- Place the two layers in the embroidery frame and hoop firmly so the layers are taut.
- Complete the embroidery quilt piecing according to design directions.
To use for Quilts, Wall-Hangings, Home-Dec, Garments, etc.:
Place the batting between layers and quilt as normal.
*Tip - Always cut the Embroidery Batting at least 1” larger than the desired finished size when utilizing heavy stitching or embellishment.
- Machine or hand-wash in cool water and mild detergent.
- Machine Dry at low or no temperature for best results or hang to dry.
- If using an iron or press use a low setting.
60” x 1 yard - 60” x 3 yards – 60” x 15 yards