To use Stitch N Wash® Fusible:
- Fuse one layer of the stabilizer on to the back of the garment. Be sure to use a piece at least one inch larger than the outer parameter of the hoop to insure proper stabilization. *Important - Use a low temp (260°, silk) setting on your iron. Do not touch the surface of your iron to the Stitch N Wash®, press from the fabric side or use a press cloth (muslin or cotton).
- Hoop the garment and stabilizer. Try to achieve "tight as a drum" tension.
- Embroider the design. *Tip - If the design is denser than 8,000 stitches or if it is a poorly digitized design (too many stitches for designs size), float an additional layer of Floriani Stitch N Wash® between the hoop and the bed of the machine for each additional 8,000 stitches for added support!
- Remove the hoop from the machine and from the garment.
- Wet around the edge of the design using a sponge, foam paint brush or envelope sealer. Wait about 10 seconds to allow the water to activate the water soluble portion of the stabilizer.
- Tear away as much of the Stitch N Wash® as possible.
- Stabilizer remnants will wash out in the laundry with a mild detergent and agitation.
Floriani's Stitch N Wash Fusible (Water Soluble Tearaway) Product Identity
FSWF1210 12" x 10 yds 1.5oz
FSWF1225 12" x 25 yds 1.5oz
FSWF2010 20" x 10 yds 1.5oz